Working for us
At this current time, we are not looking for new staff. However, if you are interested in working with us in the future and you meet the criteria listed in the profile below, we’d happily receive your information.
CareerSolution is a pragmatic and ambitious outplacement agency that has dedicated itself fully to career counselling for people with a higher education. The career coaches that we are looking for must therefore meet the following criteria:
- ? Have extensive relevant work experience in the field of outplacement and reintegration 2nd track and adopt a pragmatic and result-oriented working method.
- ? Proven experience and knowledge of individual coaching on outplacement and reintegration processes.
- Possess a relevant completed academic or HBO degree
- ? Have been active in the HR field in the past and at least have extensive experience in recruitment of higher educated people.
- Be certified by one relevant industry organisation. Preferably NOLOC/CMI, NOBCO or NIP.
- Being available as a self-employed person for a number of hours a week.
? Conducting intake interviews.
? Individual coaching of experienced higher-skilled job seekers.
? Provide training on: job interviews, letter/cv, networking.
? Writing placement plans and progress reports.
If you are interested in working together please send an email to:
Managing director CareerSolution